Kate Martin Undergraduate Folklore Award – $200
- Best archivable fieldwork project by an undergraduate in any level class.
- Archivable project may be written, video, or any other medium.
- Need not be a FLR class but must be a folklore project and archivable.
- Can be nominated by the teacher of the course, another faculty member, the student, or the archivist.
- Time period- Fall through Spring terms (and awarded/announced prior to and/or at graduation).
- Can be repeated.
- Recipient determined by archivist, program director, and one additional faculty member.